1) Mirror – This mirror is absolutely gorgeous….but it is definitely a splurge. I have the 5 foot option, but I’m considering exchanging for the 7 foot, since my celings are so high. An IRL pic below…
2) Fur Rug under Mirror – So we don’t scratch our floors…and who doesn’t love a fluffy, fur rug
4) Wire Storage Shelves – Nothing fancy about these, but I purchased these to keep my clothing organized for shares and returns. They were really easy to put together.
5) Framed Art – These prints came in a pack of 6 for under $60. Such a good deal, but unfortunately they sold out. The Art Brand has more prints and artwork on Amazon, so I will link to their store here.
8) Day Bed – I decided I wanted a day bed for my office to serve more as a couch, and then it would also serve as an extra sleeping option for guests. I am pink obsessed, so the pink upholdstered one is perfect!
9) Bedding – I use this pintuck bedding in our guest room, and love it so much that I ordered a set for my office daybed too. It comes with a comforter and 2 pillow cases.
10) White Throw Pillow Covers & Pink Throw Pillow Covers – In an effort to make my daybed as girly as possible and resemble a couch as much as possble, I purchased throw pillow inserts and these 2 pillow cover sets.
11) Pink Area Rug – I have had this rug for awhile now and its so vibrant and pretty. I have the 5X7 size and you won’t believe the price!
My office is almost complete, I just need to actually hand this artwork and get a few odds and ends organized.