It’s not rocket science, but I wanted to show you 4 easy ways to transition rompers into Fall. I feel like 99% of the population is ready for Fall starting August 1st. I personally prefer to stretch summer on as long as possible….give me all the rompers, mini dresses and cutoff shorts for as long as possible. So whether you are in the 1% who actually like Summer or the other 99%….hopefully these tips with help you with how to dress over the next couple months. If not….at least I am sharing some cute and affordable pieces!

1 – Add a denim jacket and animal print booties

Romper ($23) , Denim Jacket ($33), Hat ($17), Similar Leopard Bootie ($44)

2 – Add a chunky sweater and booties

Romper ($23), Chunky Cardi ($36), Black Booties ($33), Hat ($17)

3- Add a utility jacket and booties

Romper ($23), Utility jacket ($26), Brown Booties (price varies), Brown Booties here too

4 – Add a fun poncho and you guessed it….booties

Romper ($23), Poncho ($25), Brown Booties (price varies), Brown Booties here too, Hat ($17)

If you are feeling crazy, do the same with dresses or cutoffs and a tee. Easy peasy!