The last Bachlorette weekend I attended was in February, 2020 in Scottsdale, AZ. This is right before the world got all crazy….but the good news is, it looks like all the places below are still open! This was a group of girls ranging from early 30’s to early 40’s with various interests, but I think the below itinerary has something for everyone. Enjoy!
We rented an Airbnb. Here are a couple that look to be right where we stayed. I cannot find the exact one we stayed in.
- Early Risers: Coffee at Sip Coffee Bar
- Brunch at: Prep & Pastry (does not take reservation, but has a yelp waiting list) or Morning Squeeze
- Breweries: We went to Wilderness Brewing Co. in Gilbert (long drive) and Four Peaks
- 5:00pm Sunset Desert Jeep Tour
- 8:00pm Dinner, drinks, and lingerie shower at the Airbnb
- Morning hike – Camelback Mountain (It says to give yourself 2-3 hours)
- Lunch at The Henry (This place was really good. We had a private room, and Frankie Muniz was using it before us, causing a little bit of a wait…Where my Malcomb in the Middle fans at)
- Wine tasting rooms. We went to Merkin Vineyards (look up Merkin if you don’t know what it is. Owned my Maynard James Keenan from the Band Tool) and Aridus Wine Company (we had a reservation with a table in the back for this one)
- Other Wineries we did not make it to – Carlson Creek and Salvatore Vineyards
- Dinner at Canal Club
- Downtown Bars
Notes on the above:
As far as exercise goes, there is a really good path that runs parallel to the the Arizona Canal. It is a great place to run in the mornings.
Everywhere we ate was really yummy. My favorite was definitely The Henry. The night we went to Canal Club (the last night), I went home early without eating because I had come down with a nasty cold and was miserable. Canal Club was so cute though! I also did not make it out to the bars because I was back at the Airbnb sleeping (sick lady problems…and old lady problems too).